วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

IRS Tax Debt Help - How a Tax Consultant Can Save You Money, Time and a Lot of Stress!

IRS Tax Debt Help - How a Tax Consultant Can Save You Money,
Time and a Lot of Stress!
By Erin G Kelly

If you are in need of IRS tax debt help like I was last year you need to know how tax consulting companies work. I was very reluctant to hire a tax consultant because I was afraid it would end up costing me even more money. As it turned out I saved well over $10,000 had my years of problems cleared up in 5 month and had the burden lifted from my shoulders. Here is how easy it is to get a tax consultant to settle your tax problem for you.

IRS Tax Debt Help

I have had a small business with my husband for 19 years, we have always made money but by the time we paid for rent, the employees and general business bills there was not enough to pay our taxes.

We always intended to pay them and it was painful to be in the position of not being able to but we just did not have the money.

The IRS started sending us letters which turned into certified letters and phone calls and then one day I got a visit from an IRS Agent who flashed his badge in my face. It was humiliating and I knew at that point we were over our heads and sinking fast.

That day I got help by going online and finding an IRS tax consulting company. It took me one minute to fill in their form and I had someone helping me come up with a strategy. The consultation cost nothing and I felt like they "got" the problems I was having without making me feel like I was this irresponsible speck of dirt.

The best part for me was that the tax consultant stepped in and took over communication for me with the IRS agent. I no longer had to talk to the IRS which was always intimidating to me. The tax consultant filed paperwork that gave me some breathing room and then negotiated a settlement that basically wiped out all the thousands of dollars in penalties, late fees and interest that had been multiplying.

Within 5 months I owed a fraction of what the IRS was telling me I owed and I was given a way to pay it off over time so I could stay on top of my other bills at the same time.

If I had to do it over again I would get IRS tax debt help as soon as the letters started coming in.

Do not try to settle your tax debt alone. Get IRS Tax Relief from tax professionals and save money, time and frustration.

Find a reputable online Tax Relief Company and let them settle your tax debt with the IRS for you.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Erin_G_Kelly

IRS Tax Debt Help - How a Tax Consultant Can Save You Money,

Time and a Lot of Stress!
By Erin G Kelly

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น